Children's Ministry Spotlight
Saturday, June 8, 9:00 a.m. to noon
Click here to register.
Facilitator is Jennifer Patterson, Director of Ministries to Children & Families (MIPC)
Location - Presbytery office, 1544 S. Snoqualmie St.
- Why Children's Ministry Matters (Jen Paterson)
- Children as Disciples/Spirituality of Children (Heather Ingersoll)
- Children as Worshipers (Jeny Carlson)
- Children as Family Members/Sticky Faith/How we help families get on board with the faith formation of kids! (Dani Forbess)
- LET'S GET REAL: What works and what doesn't work (Jen Paterson) - Curriculum, Challenges, Community Support
- Passing On The Reformed Faith (Cordelia Scheuermann)
Jennifer Paterson, MDiv, serves as Director of Ministries of Children and their Families at Mercer Island Presbyterian Church.
Heather Ingersoll, MA, is working on a PhD in Spirituality of Children at Seattle Pacific University and also serves as Director of Children’s Ministries at North Creek Presbyterian Church.
Jeny Carlson, MDiv student at Seattle University, and member of Mt Baker Park Presbyterian Church.
Rev. Dani Forbess, MDiv, serves with children and families at University Presbyterian Church.
Cordelia Scheuermann serves as Director of Children’s Ministries at Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church.
June 8: Children's Sunday School Curriculum and Development
What is SeaPres Café?
Seattle Presbytery invites you – congregants, members, friends, ruling and teaching elders – to attend our monthly SeaPres Café gatherings.
This is a
time and space for educational opportunities, discussion, sharing and fellowship.
Each month a different topic and presenters are selected; refreshments are provided and lunch is available with a suggested donation of $8. The events provide opportunities for participants to engage in question and answer time as well as open discussion.
We hope you are able to join us for one or more of our SeaPres Café gatherings!
All SeaPres Café sessions are held at the Seattle Presbytery offices, 1544 S. Snoqualmie St.
If you have questions or require more information, please contact Eliana Maxim: 206.313.8669 / firstname.lastname@example.org.