This year, the National Council of Churches offers a Lenten Resource exploring Climate Justice and how it relates to each one of us in our daily lives and communities. Each week, the series will explore a new issue, lift up stories from around the globe and suggest ways that you and your congregation can help address climate change in your own lives.
Here are the topics that will be covered during Lent:
- Climate change and Health
- Climate change and Economic
- Climate change and Development
- Climate change and Disaster/Migration
- Climate change and Food Security
- Holy week reflections on climate justice
To receive these Lenten reflections on climate change please email Tyler Edgar with the subject "Lenten reflections" and your name will be added to the list.